|COMPANY SERVICES INFO PRESS CONTACT|
• Is one of the oldest sewing needles producers in the world (established in 1852).
• Manufactures almost 3.000 needle systems in a wide range of sizes for:
- Ready-made garments and underwear industry;
- Shoes, fancy leather goods and leather garments industry;
- Technical textiles, sport, camping, upholstery etc;
• Perfectly organized service and distribution network that provides expert advice and ensures prompt deliveries in more than 120 countries over the world
• The high quality of the needles rises from profiles, cross section and well studied shapes. High quality raw materials are used for manufacturing the needles. The surface coating ensures an extremly hard, yet highly elastic needle. The GEBEDUR® needles are coated with titanium nitride, ensuring thern 25% of the diamond hardness, 300% of the standard needles wear resistance and a very high elasticity.
• The high quality of the needles is ensured trough:
- Research and development department continuously striving to provide beter needles;
- State of the art production lines and a wide experience in the field;
- The quality assurance monitors all factors from the specification of the raw material to the control of the various production processes and the inspection of the individual needle.
Home Company Representative Agency Services Info Press Contact
Ascolite CTI Durkopp Adler F.K Group Groz-Beckert Kannegiesser KMF M.A.I.C.A. Martin Group Microlite
Pegasus Rotondi Group Strobel System Brilka
Copyright © Gematex 2011